hiChex is a young company specialized in providing Software Testing services.
Since 2017 we have focused on software development companies that collaborate and advise in their areas of Quality Assurance and Testing for their web or mobile applications.
Our main services are:
- Test automation.
- Manual functional tests.
- Compatibility tests.
- Load and Stress Tests
We were working with one of our clients, conducting functional and compatibility tests on one of their business mobile developments.
When starting with the Test Plan, we found two situations that we needed to consider:
- We didn’t have enough testing infrastructure to fully test, we had a small number of mobile and tablet devices, and we were unable to complete testing on all the operating systems we needed.
- We did not have enough time to run the tests on all the devices we had and we needed to find a way to meet the scope of the project.
This is why arrise the need to contact Cloudshine, for advice on using the AWS Device Farm solution.
Why did you choose Cloudshine?
The choice of the company was easy because we based on previous experiences of informal advice they had provided us, while being aware of their experience and high skills of its members on the problem we needed to solve.
Thanks to Cloudshine’s advice, we implemented the Device Farm tool and were able to concurrently carry out our functional and compatibility tests on a large number of services, chosen together with the client, in order to generate highly reliable results.
The possibility of carrying out the tests on a large number of virtual and physical devices, and not only the ones we had in our company, allowed us to provide our clients a much more complete report of findings from which our client could implement improvements in their applications.
The benefits of implementing Device Farm in the project were several:
- Testing time optimization: It was possible to comply with the Testing Plan in a timely manner, since it allowed us to perform concurrent executions on all selected devices.
- Optimized reports: It allowed us to provide our client with very complete and fast results reports allowing the client to take the necessary actions to improve their product.
- Cost reduction: It allowed us to extend the test range to a significant number of mobile devices, without the need to physically acquire them.
“The possibility of carrying out the tests on a large number of virtual and physical devices, and not only the ones we had in our company, allowed us to provide our clients a much more complete report of findings from which our client could implement improvements in their applications.”